The Health Scholars One Platform allows you to assign user roles based on the desired level of access you'd like the user to have within in the system.
While creating the User's profile in Health Scholars you have the ability to set their role type. You may also change their role after their profile has been created as well.
There are 3 different levels of Administrator access, Instructor, Learner and Standardized Patient does not have admin privileges.
- Multi Institution Admin - admin access across all departments and institutions within the organization
- Institution Admin - admin access across a single institution
- Department Admin - admin across within a single department.
- Standardized Patient
Although each role comes with specific access rights each of the following options is customization as well.
- Allow setting permissions for dependent roles for assessments
- Allow setting permissions for dependent roles for feedback
- Allow setting permissions for dependent roles for calendar
- Allow to complete Clinical Event Debrief form
- Allow to add/edit Clinical Event Debrief form
- Allow to manage domains
- Access CED system issues