Now that we've done the following:
You are ready to actually run a session. To begin, navigate to "Run Session"
You'll see a list of all of your upcoming scenarios before you can launch a session you will have to add your learners and instructors.
1. Add learners to your scenario
2. Add instructor(s) to your scenario (you will not be able to run the scenario unless you add an instructor)
3. Assessment form for instructor to use during live scenario
4. Sends Feedback form and Handouts to learners
5. Modify Equipment, Personnel, Space or Time for scenario
Launching a Scenario
To launch a scenario select the "rocketship" icon next to the scenario you would like to run.
* To run a previously scheduled scenario make sure you check the box next to "Display Previous Sessions" at the top of the screen.
When you launch a scenario you will be presented with several options prior to launching the session.
- Send feedback requests and handouts will send feedback and handouts to all learners in your scenario
- Open Split Windows will allow the system to open a split window to project media into the simulation room
- (Optional) If you have a video solution such as SIMStation installed you will see an option to launch the recording as well.
When the session actively launched you'll have 2 screens that pop up.
- The smaller screen will have a drop-down list, this is a list of labs, media, and/or charts that you may display in the simulation room.
- The larger screen is where your content will display. This screen should be projected to the monitor in your simulation room to display the media.